วันอังคารที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Lovesick Blues - Hank Williams Sr.

Lovesick Blues - Hank Williams Sr.



Lovesick Blues - Hank Williams Sr. Lyrics

I got a feelin called the blu-ues, oh, lawd
Since my baby said good-bye
And I dont know what Ill do-oo-oo
All I do is sit and sigh-igh, oh, lawd
That last long [g] day she said good-bye
Well lawd I thought I would cry
Shell do me, shell do you, shes got that kind of lovin
lawd, I love to hear her when she calls me
Sweet dad-ad-ad-dy, such a beautiful dream
I hate to think it all o-o-ver
Ive lost my heart it seems
Ive grown so used to you some-how
Well, Im nobodys sugar-daddy now
And Im lo-on-lonesome
I got the lovesick blu-ues.

Well, Im in love, Im in love, with a beautiful gal
thats whats the matter with me
Well, Im in love, Im in love, with a beautiful gal
But she dont care about me
Lawd, I tried and I tried, to keep her satisfied
But she just wouldnt stay
So now that she is lea-eav-in
This is all I can say.
.
.
.
Top 100 Country Songs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น