วันศุกร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

The Chair - George Strait

George Strait - The Chair - Live From Tucson



The Chair - George Strait Lyrics

Well, excuse me, but I think youve got my chair.
No, that ones not taken, I dont mind
If you sit here, Ill be glad to share.
Yeah, its usually packed here on friday nights.
Oh, if you dont mind, could I talk you out of a light.

Well, thank you, could I drink you a buy?
Oh, listen to me, what I mean is can I buy you a drink?
Anything you please.
Oh, youre welcome, well, I dont think I caught your name.
Are you waiting for someone to meet you here?
Well, that makes two of us glad you came.

No, I dont know the name of the band, but theyre good.
Arent they, would you like to dance?
Yeah, I like this song too, it reminds me of you and me.
Well, baby do you think theres a chance
That later on I could drive you home?
No, I dont mind at all.

Oh, I like you too, and to tell you the truth
That wasnt my chair after all.
Oh, I like you too, and to tell you the truth
That wasnt my chair after all.



Top Country Songs, Country Love Songs
Listen country love songs and top country music songs . Watch country love songs music , watch top country music all of times. Popular country love songs and top country songs around the world. Stay at this site you can watch and listen country love songs and top country music here.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น