วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

I Melt - Rascal Flatts

I Melt - Rascal Flatts : MV


I Melt - Rascal Flatts : Lyrics

When you light those candels
up there on that mantel setting the
mood
I just lye there starring silently
preparing to love on you

Well i can feel the heat from across the
room
ain't it wild what a little flame can make
you want to do

Chorus
I melt
Everytime you look at me that way
It never fails any time any place
This burn in me is the coolest thing that i'v ever felt
i melt

Don't know how you do it
I love the way I lose it everytime
What's even better is knowing that forever yur all mine
The closer you get the more my body aches
One little stare from you is all it takes

Repeat chorus twice

Everytime you look at me that way
I melt, I melt
.
.
A List of The Best Country Music Love Songs of All Time. You Can Watch And Sing Here. Country Love Songs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น